stri-pushinguer Index du Forum

stri-pushinguer Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

HDTV Weird@Al#Yankovic Poodle

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    stri-pushinguer Index du Forum -> Tous et rien -> Trombisnocope
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ignawarri

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 16:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: HDTV Weird@Al#Yankovic Poodle Répondre en citant

Weird Al Yankovic Poodle > urlin.us/2k2un

Weird Al Yankovic Poodle

10cf746e54
They've got allen wrenches, gerbil feeders, toilet seats, electric heaters Trash compactors, juice extractors, shower rods and water meters Walkie-talkies, copper wires, safety goggles, radial tires BB pellets, rubber mallets, fans and dehumidifiers Picture hangers, paper cutters, waffle irons, window shutters Paint removers, window louvres, masking tape and plastic gutters Kitchen faucets, folding tables, weather stripping, jumper cables Hooks and tackle, grout and spackle, power foggers, spoons and ladles Pesticides for fumigation, high-performance lubrication Metal roofing, waterproofing, multi-purpose insulation Air compressors, brass connectors, wrecking chisels, smoke detectors Tire gauges, hamster cages, thermostats and bug deflectors Trailer hitch demagnetizers, automatic circumcisers Tennis rackets, angle brackets, Duracells and Energizers Soffit panels, circuit breakers, vacuum cleaners, coffee makers Calculators, generators, matching salt and pepper shakers I can't wait, (no I) I can't wait (oh when) When are they gonna open up that door? I'm goin' (yes I'm) goin', I'm a-goin' to the Goin' to the (hard) ware I'm goin', really goin' to the Goin' (hard) I'm goin' to the (hard) oh yes I'm goin' to the Hardware store I'm goin' (yes I'm) goin', I'm a-goin' to the Goin' to the (hard) ware I'm goin', really goin' to the Goin' (hard) I'm goin' to the (hard) oh yes I'm goin' to the Hardware store I'm goin' (yes I'm) goin', I'm a-goin' to the Goin' to the (hard) ware I'm goin', really goin' to the Goin' (hard) I'm goin' to the (hard) oh yes I'm goin' to the Hardware store TRASH DAY Parody of "Hot In Herre" by Nelly New Lyrics by Al Yankovic Rotten So rotten here So rotten Oh It was like, the last day before trash day My place was gettin' kinda nas-tay Even though the garbage I knew would reek (You know) Thought that I could leave it for one more week Then, um, I'm takin' Birthday cake 'n' (Oh) Chili and greasy old bacon Throw it all on top of the mess I been makin' Wife's so mad, she starts to shakin' Leaky bag, 'n' now that girl is gaggin' She's naggin' "I need you to get that stuff off the kitchen floor" "Is that too much to ask you for?" But I see no reason why Can't let a few more weeks go by And now garbage is piled up high And buddy, you should see the flies I said. what a jerk Well, there's five bucks that I'm never gonna see again Plus now, on top of everything else, it looks like I'm gonna be late to work Oh, why does this always happen. For instance, "Angry White Boy Polka," his latest installment in his series of polka parody melodies, is undone by his lack of understanding of the subject, in particular how the White Stripes, the Strokes, and the Hives -- none of whom are angry in the slightest -- are the polar opposite of Limp Bizkit, Disturbed, and Papa Roach, and their n-metal ilk (for that matter, Kid Rock is many things, but he ain't angry). "Wanna B Ur Lovr" Yankovic Style parody of Beck[7] 6:14 7. For instance, there's his parody of Eminem's "Lose Yourself," for which Marshall Mathers refused to let Alfred Matthew Yankovic make a video an event that gave Poodle Hat a lot of press upon its spring 2003 release. MMM by potato boy You made fun of an avril lavigne song? You rock! I love every song on this album. What does this mean? Well, that Weird Al Yankovic's sensibility has been so thoroughly assimilated by mass culture that it's tougher than ever for him to stay ahead of the game. Entertainment Video Games Lifestyle . Rob Schneider And there's Gilligan and SpongeBob, plus there's MacGyver And Jay Leno has got Madonna and hey, there's Luke Perry And a special all pig-latin episode of "Drew Carey" Wanna turn on ET cause I'm a gossip freak And I gotta know who J.

Title Writer(s) Parody of Length 1. As the original short film featured famous beat poet Allen Ginsberg, the video shows a rabbi in the background (played by Al's drummer Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz in the Allen Ginsberg role) speaking with a man in a black suit (played by Yankovic's long-time manager and UHF director Jay Levey filling in for Bob Neuwirth). "Weird Al Parodies 'Lose Yourself' But Won't Spoof Em's Video". Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more. Dailyvault.com. ^ Yankovic, Alfred M. if I cut my arm bleeding This is my last resort 'Cause I'm losing my sight, losing my mind Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine Losing my sight, losing my mind Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine Nothing's alright, nothing is fine I'm running and a-crying [CHOP SUEY! (System Of A Down)] Wake up! (Wake up) Grab a brush and put a little make-up Hide the scars to fade away the shakeup (Hide the scars to fade away the shakeup) Why'd you leave the keys upon the table? Here you go create another fable You wanted to Grab a brush and put a little makeup You wanted to Hide the scars to fade away the shakeup You wanted to Why'd you leave the keys upon the table? You wanted to I don't think you trust In my self-righteous suicide I cry when angels deserve to die, die, die D-d-die die die die die Hey! [GET FREE (The Vines)] I'm gonna get free I'm gonna get free I'm gonna get free Ride into the sun She never loved me She never loved me She never loved me Why should anyone? (Come here, come here, come here) I'll take your photo for ya (Come here, come here, come here) Drive you around the corner (Come here, come here, come here) You know you really oughta (Come here, come here, come here) Move out to California* [HATE TO SAY I TOLD YOU SO (The Hives)] Do what I want 'cause I can, if I don't because I wanna Be ignored by the stiff and the bored because I'm gonna Hate to say I told you so, alright Do believe I told you so Now it's all out and you knew 'Cause I wanted to [FELL IN LOVE WITH A GIRL (The White Stripes)] Fell in love with a girl I fell in love at once and almost completely She's in love with the world But sometimes these feelings can be so misleading Can't think of anything to do Yeah, my left brain knows that all love is fleeting She's just looking for something new Yeah, I said it once before but it bears repeating, now [LAST NITE (The Strokes] Last night She said "Oh baby, don't you feel so down When you turn me off When I feel left out" So I (what'd you do?) Well, I turned around (right around) "Oh, baby, gonna be alright" It was a great big lie (big old lie) 'Cause I left that night Yeah [DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS (Disturbed)] Ooh ah ah ah ah! Ooh ah ah ah ah! Get up Come on get down with the sickness Get up Come on get down with the sickness Get up Come on get down with the sickness Open up your hate, and let it flow into me Get up Come on get down with the sickness You mother get up Come on get down with the sickness Get up! Come on get down with the sickness Madness is the gift that has been given to me [RENEGADES OF FUNK (Rage Against The Machine)] We're the renegades of funk, we're the renegades of funk We're the renegades of funk, we're the renegades of funk [MY WAY (Limp Bizkit)] This time I'm a let it all come out This time I'm a stand up and shout I'm a do things my way It's my way My way or the highway This time I'm a let it all come out This time I'm a stand up and shout I'm a do things my way It's my way .or the highway [OUTSIDE (Staind)] But I'm on the outside I'm looking in I can see through you See your true colors 'Cause inside you're ugly Ugly like me I can see through you See to the real you BAWITDABA (Kid Rock)] Bawitdaba da bang da dang diggy diggy Diggy said the boogie said up jump the boogie Bawitdaba da bang da dang diggy diggy Diggy said the boogie said up jump the boogie [YOUTH OF THE NATION (P.O.D.)] We are, we are The youth of the nation We are, we are The youth of the nation We are, we are The youth of the nation We are the youth of the nation! Hey! [THE REAL SLIM SHADY (Eminem)] I'm Slim Shady, yes I'm the real Shady All you other Slim Shadys are just imitating So won't the real Slim Shady please stand up Please stand up, please stand up I'm Slim Shady, yes I'm the real Shady All you other Slim Shadys are just imitating So won't the real Slim Shady please, please Please stand up Slim Shady won't you please stand up? (Stand up Shady)(Stand up) (Stand up Shady)(Stand up) (Stand up Shady) Shady won't you please stand up? Hey! WANNA BE UR LOVR By Al Yankovic I don't have a library card But do you mind if I check you out? I like your skeletal structure, baby You're an ectomorph, no doubt Your face is real symmetrical And your nostrils are so nice I wish that I was cross-eyed So I could see you twice Girl, you smell like Fritos That's why I'm giving you this hungry stare You're so hot, you're gonna melt The elastic in my underwear I'll bet you're magically delicious Like a bowl of Lucky Charms You'd look like Venus de Milo If I just cut off your arms What I'm tryin' to say is. just makes ya wanna. The guy in the surgical scrubs is my friend Joel Miller. "The Real Slim Shady" by Eminem "Poodle Hat Polka" by "Weird Al" Yankovic 5:04 6.

big l lifestyleznext voice you hearthe war generalsthe big bang theory season 8 1080picture full hdBud Powell The Amazing Bud Powellkrissy lynn naughtyofficehouse of cards 2013 s01daniel o donnelsydney leathers hot friend

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 16:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    stri-pushinguer Index du Forum -> Tous et rien -> Trombisnocope Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange